Health and Life Coaching
Specializing in Healthy Habit Change
by Helping You Become the Amazing You,
You Were Always Meant to be
As a health & life coach I consider myself part coach, part cheerleader.
When I design a coaching program for a new client there are three main things that I keep in mind that are essential for a successful outcome.
- The right SYSTEM – the right steps in the right order that are easy and fun to follow for positive and healthy habit transformation
- The right SUPPORT – encouragement every step of the way
- The right ACCOUNTABILITY - holding you to the highest version of yourself that you can dream up.
I will be here to cheer you on and support you in the Action Steps we choose together, but also stretch you and give you a loving nudge forward when you are falling off track.
We can work together via phone, in-person or video chat (zoom, skype, google hangouts)
Included in each program:
- 20 or 50-minute private sessions every other week (or every week depending on the program you choose)
- Weekly action steps that are fun and sustainable
- Follow up emails after each session with fantastic handouts to help you every step of the way
- Email check-in options during weeks there are no sessions
- One or Two 20-minute mini coaching phone session(s) (number depends on the program you choose)
Most of us know what to do for a healthier life-style; whether it’s incorporating exercise into our daily routine, eating better, or even giving ourselves some self-healing time (aka…unplugging from social media, putting down our phones, etc.) to help quit our minds, but it’s hard to make these healthy habits happen. Personally, for me, it was one excuse after the other. I was the queen of "delay tactics". It was interesting how I could find the time to sit in front of the TV for hours on end, but couldn’t find 5 minutes just to stand up, stretch, or do some healthy breathing exercises.
Call 602-819-9189 or email me at email@example.com for your free Amazing You Breakthrough Session.
Certified Health and Life Coach
Please schedule all coaching sessions by calling 602-819-9189 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!